- 3 pods cardamom
- 1/2 cinnamon quill
- 3 clove, whole
- 1 star anise
- ginger, Small piece
- 500 grams Milk, Soy, full-cream, or skim
- 80 grams sugar, Adjust to Taste
- 30 grams cornflour
- 2 eggs
Place all of your spices along with your sugar and cornflour into the TM mixing bowl and mill for 10 sec/ speed 9 or until ground.
Insert milk and eggs into the TM mixing bowl and cook for 8 mins/ 90C / speed 3.
Accessories you need
This recipe can be made lactose friendly, vegan, or dairy intolerant by switching the milk. I use Soy Milk in mine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Apricot Nectar Cheesecake - No bake/unbaked
- Vegan Carrot Cake
- White Chocolate Mud Cake