- 130 g coconut cream
- 1 banana
- 2 tsp chia seed gel, Chia seeds soaked in water for 5 minutes
- 1 tsp Maple syrup
- 20 g Cashews, More to serve
- coconut flakes, To serve
- cacao nibs, To serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all the ingredients to the Thermomix Bowl and process for 1 Min/Speed 8 or until smooth.
Layer in a glass alternating with a dash of maple syrup and chopped cahsews, topping with coconut and cacao nibs.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Peanut Caramel Bliss Balls with Cinnamon Coconut Crumb
- Chicken and Mustard Pie
- Layered Bounty Cake
- Paleo Lemon Tarts
- Paleo Banana Pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Carrot Cake
- Chocolate Fondant.
- Paleo All In One Two Course Meal - Creamy Pumpkin Soup, Chicken and Vegetables with Spicy Pumpkin Sauce.
- All in One Thai Inspired Coconut Chicken
- Leftover Chicken Risotto with Sundried Tomatoes
- Chicken and Leek Pie - Gluten and Lactose Free
- Chocolate Semifreddo
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Thermomellies Banana & Nutella milkshake
- Thermomellies banana bread
- Chocolate, coconut, banana ice cream
- Banana Balls with Oats and Apricots
- Healthy Blueberry Banana Muffins
- Quick & Easy Banana Date Loaf VARIATION (Egg Free, Refined Sugar Free)
- Vegan Hummingbird cake
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Banana Cake