- 80g chia seed
- 240g Almond milk
- 250g strawberries hulled, Save one for decoration
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla es
- 1 Sugar Bannana
- 1/2 avocado
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Chia into a bowl and add Almond Milk and whisk until combined, place in the fridge till set, you can leave this overnight but it will only take approximately 1/2 hour.
Put Strawberries, Bananna, Avocado into TM bowl and blend on speed 6,10 seconds, repeat process if needed. Add Chia and combine on speed 6, 10 seconds.
Can be served with extra fruit and yogurt, your choice between dairy or coconut.
I used Almond and Sunflower seed milk from Quirky cooking cookbook, could choose coconut milk
Accessories you need
This is a very substantial breakfast and you can vary your flavours - 1 tbsp Cocao & 1-2 tsp rice malt syrup, add to chia in first step
For a Caramel flavour add 1 tbsp Mesquite powder and 1-2 tsp rice malt in your first step
This recipe was adapted from Hippie Lane App.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Fruit Cake GF
- Cauliflower Salad Medley
- GF Nut & seed Muesli
- CHICKEN & ROCKET SAUSAGES WITH TOMATO SAUCE
- Sesame Chicken Patties
- Clone of Gluten Free Porridge
- Bannana Muffins GF.
- CARAMELISED GARLIC PASTE
- Seeded Crispy GF Crackers
- Spinach Fritata
- GF Rhubarb Cake
- Savoury or Sweet GF Grain & Sugar Free Loaf
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Variation Chilli Con Carne
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Vegan Cheesecake
- Masala chai spiced muffins
- Healthy Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Avocado Lime Salad Dressings