THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 160 g Cashews
- 30 g cacao butter
- 4 bananas
- 40-60 g Coconut Syrup
- 2 1/2 tbsp cacao powder
- 130 g almonds
- 100 g dates
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp Maca powder
- 1/2 tbsp water
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 100 g flaked almonds, (optional)
- 100 g Shredded coconut, (optional)
7h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place cashews in Thermomix bowl and blitz for 10 seconds / speed 10. Set aside
2. Place cacao butter in Thermomix bowl and blitz for 10 seconds / speed 8. Scrape down sides. Melt for 2 minutes / 70C / speed 2
3. Add bananas, coconut syrup, cacao powder and reserved cashews and blend for 1 minute / speed 5. scrape down sides.
4. Blend for a further 1 - 2 minutes / speed 4. Place into a bowl and refrigerate for 4 - 5 hours
1. Place almonds, dates, cacao powder, maca powder and water into Thermomix bowl and mix for 50 - 60 seconds / speed 6. Mixture should be a crumbly biscuit consistency.
2. Pour into a tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes
1. Place some sliced banana into the bottom of a glass or jar.
2. Top with some of the pudding mixture
3. Sprinkle over some of the brownie mixture.
4. If using other items like flaked almonds or coconut, sprinkle these over now.
5. Repeat steps 1 - 4.
6. Top with Pudding mixture and sprinkle with a small amount of the brownie mixture.
7. Refrigerate for 20 - 30 minutes
If you do not have cacao butter you could substitute for coconut oil
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- JBT Sweet Potato Brownie
- Berry Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Lemon Meringue Pies (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar free)
- Flu Fighter Immune Builder
- Coconut Choc Chunk Bars (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Carrot Cake with "Cream Cheese" Frosting (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Pistachio and Cranberry Balls
- Salted Caramel "Cheese" Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Cinnamon Coconut Custard Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Christmas Cake (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Caramel Slice (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar Free)
- Mango Chutney (Refined Sugar Free)
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)