- 350 g kefir
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa or Cacao
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 6 tablespoon chia seeds
Recipe is created for
Mix kefir, honey, cinnamon and cocoa on sp9 for 30 seconds.
Pour into a bowl and add chia seeds and let it sit for 15 mins.
Spoon into serving bowls and let it set overnight or in the fridge for at least an hour.
Squeeze an orange for a Jaffa flavour, add coconut oil, vanilla essence or even maple syrup. Change the flavours for your liking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pear Crumble - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Chicken and Broccoli Broth - HCG compliant
- Lamb, cinnamon & date filo pies with honey pistachio dressing
- Scottish Baps
- Raw Strawberry Fudge - by Jules Galloway
- Mango Smoothie with Tumeric, Ginger and Kefir
- Matt Moran's Poached Chicken in Master Stock
- Strawberry, Cashew and Coconut Cream Tart with Walnut Pastry