- 4 apples, quartered and cored
- 75 g water
- 1/2 teaspoon Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid Powder, or citric acid powder
- 140 g apple sauce
- 2 eggs
- 130 g Low fat Greek Yoghurt
- 70 g Self Raising Flour
- 40 g plain flour
- 35 g raw cacao powder
- 80 g Coconut sugar
Put apples and water in the Thermomix bowl and chop for
Scrape down the sides, add vitamin C or citric acid (prevents too much browning of the apples) and cook for
Blend for 30sec/sp8.
Store in a jar in the fridge.
Heat oven 150 degreesC Fan Forced (or 170 without fan)
Spary 1/3 cup capacity non stick muffin or friand tray with oil of your choice
Combine apple sauce, eggs and yoghurt in the Thermomix bowl
Add both flours, raw cacao, coconut sugar and mix interval speed 20secs/
Distribute batter among muffin holes. At around 1/3 or 80ml each, you should get about 9-10 serves.
Bake for 17minutes (depending on your oven)
Allow to cool for 10 minutes or so before turning out.
Make the Apple Sauce
Choc Fudge Muffins
These are low fat and low GI at approximately 156 calories per serve
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free