- 250 grams Dark Chocolate Bites
- 250 grams Milk Chocolate Bites
- 1 Tin condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2 Peppermint Crisp Bars, crushed
Add Dark Choc Bits, Milk Choc Bits, tin condensed milk and butter into Bowl
Cook at 100 degrees for 10 minutes on Speed 3
Scrape down sides then add the crushed Peppermint Crisp bars. Stir thru on Reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" for 5 seconds
Pour into a lined rectangle tray, leave to cool. Then put into refrigerator to set. Once set, cut into small bite-sized pieces.
This is a very sweet fudge - but delicious! Would be a great gift.
Accessories you need
You may wish to add an extra crushed Peppermint Crisp bar on top of the fudge - do this immediately after pouring into tin before it sets
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)