- 250 grams Dark Chocolate Bites
- 250 grams Milk Chocolate Bites
- 1 Tin condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2 Peppermint Crisp Bars, crushed
Add Dark Choc Bits, Milk Choc Bits, tin condensed milk and butter into Bowl
Cook at 100 degrees for 10 minutes on Speed 3
Scrape down sides then add the crushed Peppermint Crisp bars. Stir thru on Reverse "Counter-clockwise operation" for 5 seconds
Pour into a lined rectangle tray, leave to cool. Then put into refrigerator to set. Once set, cut into small bite-sized pieces.
This is a very sweet fudge - but delicious! Would be a great gift.
Accessories you need
You may wish to add an extra crushed Peppermint Crisp bar on top of the fudge - do this immediately after pouring into tin before it sets
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice