- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 15 grams linseed
- 30 grams Shredded coconut
- 65 grams Cashews
- 20 grams sunflower seeds
- 10 grams chia seeds
- 20 grams cacao nibs
- 10 grams Cacao
- 40 grams coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into the bowl except Coconut oil. Blitz on speed 8 for 10 seconds check that all ingredients are chopped blitz again if required. Add coconut oil & mix on speed 4 for 5 seconds or until combined. Roll into balls & roll into coconut or press into a slice tin and cut into squares. Refrigerate until required. ENJOY!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Zucchini Brownies
- Clumpy Chocolate Granola
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Mint Slice Martini
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Ultimate Keto Chocolate Brownies
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Nuts and Bolts (Dairy Free)