- 10 medjool dates, pitted
- 15 grams linseed
- 30 grams Shredded coconut
- 65 grams Cashews
- 20 grams sunflower seeds
- 10 grams chia seeds
- 20 grams cacao nibs
- 10 grams Cacao
- 40 grams coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into the bowl except Coconut oil. Blitz on speed 8 for 10 seconds check that all ingredients are chopped blitz again if required. Add coconut oil & mix on speed 4 for 5 seconds or until combined. Roll into balls & roll into coconut or press into a slice tin and cut into squares. Refrigerate until required. ENJOY!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- Cacao Chia Pudding - vegan
- Nut Butter Mousse
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Choc Beetroot Bliss Balls - Nut free
- Zucchini Brownies
- Clumpy Chocolate Granola
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Mint Slice Martini
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE