- 4 Tablespoons Treacle
- 150 g Butter, softened
- 150 g brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 200 g self raising flour
- 30 g Nestle Baking Cocoa
- 75 g Plaistowe Cooking Chocolate, chopped (or good quality chocolate)
8Recipe is created for
- Place 12 silicone cup cake moulds into Varoma, spread across both levels.
- Roughly divide 3 tablespoons of treacle into each silicone mould. It should roughly cover the base of the mould.
- Place Chocolate in TM bowl and chop for 10seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
- Add butter, sugar and remaining tablespoon of treacle mix speed 5 for 10 seconds.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing on speed 5 for 5 seconds with each egg. You may need to scrape down the side of bowl between each egg.
- Add chocolate, flour and cocoa mix for 10 seconds on speed 5.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into 12 moulds.
- Add 1000g of water to TM bowl and place Varoma on top. Cook for 20minutes, Varoma, speed 2.
- Once cooked tip silicone moulds upside down onto plates to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Low Carb Mini Avocado Cheesecakes
- Chocolate Brownies - Grandma's Recipe
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)