- 2 Ripe Avocados
- 180 g Rice bran syrup or Maple
- 30 g raw suger or Coconut sugar or rapadura sugar
- 1/2 tsp tamari or soy sauce
- 40 grams Cold-pressed virgin coconut oil
- 50 grams raw cacao powder
- 1/2 banana, optional to balance carbs
7minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 2min
8Recipe is created for
Place avo flesh in the bowl and puree for approx 5 secs speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Add remaining ingredients & blend for 1 min, 37C, Sp 6. The slight heat helps to melt & emulsify the coconut oil.
Scrape down sides of bowl then mix for another 30 secs on speed 6 or until the mousse is totally smooth & glossy
Accessories you need
will make 6 small tupperware sizes approx 100g each for school lunches. Can be frozen and eaten as icecream.
Can add probiotics or supergreens if you desire.
Approx 20.6 grams of fat per serve. #operationfattenup
Recipe also on www.funfattyfoods.wordpress.com/2015/10/05/choc-avo-mousse/
Nutrition FactsServing Size 127 g Amount Per ServingCalories 340Calories from Fat 185% Daily Value*Total Fat 20.6g32%Saturated Fat 8.9g45%Trans[/i] Fat 0.0gCholesterol 0mg0%Sodium 42mg2%Potassium 422mg12%Total Carbohydrates 38.5g13%Dietary Fiber 8.0g32%Sugars 24.4gProtein 2.9g Vitamin A 2%•Vitamin C 23%Calcium 3%•Iron 4%Nutrition Grade C+* Based on a 2000 calorie diet
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Risotto of Dried Fruits
- Lemon Delicious Pudding
- Crandate choc balls
- Lemon Bars
- Naked bliss balls
- Chocolate Weetbix Bliss Balls
- Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Ice-cream Fructose Free
- Raw Vegan Lemon Cheesecake
- Salted Caramel Cheese Cake Slice (No Bake)
- Energy balls
- Banana, Coconut & Walnut Loaf With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Healthy Banana Bread
- 4 ingredient banana orange oat bites
- Banana, Date and Hazelnut Loaf
- Vegan Chocolate Mousse Tart
- Chocolate Marble Banana Bread (Flourless)
- Double Choc Chip Nicecream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Banana Nut Muffins
- Banana Bread
- BANANA YOGHURT CHOC CHIP CAKE
- Lily's Grainfree Banana and Berry Mini Muffins