- 200 g Dark Chocolate (85%), broken into pieces
- 50 g sugar
- 500 g cream cheese
- 130 g Greek yoghurt
- Fresh or Frozen Berries
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Grate chocolate 5 seconds/speed 8.
Melt chocolate 3 minutes/50C/speed 2.
Add sugar and cream cheese. Blend 30 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary.
Add yoghurt. Blend 30 seconds/speed 5. Scrape down sides and repeat if necessary until mixture is smooth.
Layer in individual serving dishes (eg ramekins or martini glasses) with fresh or frozen fruit. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
This recipe is a variation on the White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake from the Devil of a Cookbook.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Veg Momos Recipe
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Azuki Bean Paste ( Red Bean Paste)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves
- Cherry & Apple Meringue Tart