- 60 g chia seeds
- 270 ml can coconut milk
- 2 heaped tablespoon raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoon water
- 60 g Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 banana
- pinch sea salt flakes
4h 2minPreparation 2minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add chia seeds to a dry TM bowl and mill for 30 secs / sp 9.
Add remaining ingredients to TM bowl mix for 20 secs / sp 6. Scrape down bowl and repeat.
Place into a glass bowl or individual ramekins in fridge to set for 4 hours. Serve chilled.
You could also use this as a lovely filling for a mousse tart. It is great served with fresh fruit and even a side of whipped coconut cream for a decadent treat.
This is based on a Taste.com recipe, modified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Dark Chocolate Anzac Biscuits
- Raspberry White Chocolate Baked Cheesecake
- Christmas Pudding Bliss Balls
- Fig, Cranberry & Pistachio Turkey Roll
- Gluten Free Lemon Chia Slice
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 120 Gram Slice
- Rhubarb, Raspberry & White Chocolate Blondies
- Flourless Chocolate Whole Orange Cake
- Strawberries & Cream Shortcake
- Jerusalem Artichoke & Kipfler Soup
- Fennel, Apricot & Pistachio Salad Three Ways
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s banana cake
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)