- 20 g coconut oil
- 100 g Maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 25 g cocoa
- pinch salt
- 260 g rolled oats
- 50 g Shredded coconut
Preheat oven to 150 degrees and line tray with baking paper or silicone mat.
Add coconut oil and maple syrup to bowl for 2 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 2 or until melted.
Add cocoa, vanilla and salt and mix speed 3 for 10 seconds.
Add oats and coconut and mix speed 3 for 10 seconds, using spatula to assist in mixing.
Accessories you need
Coconut oil can be replaced with butter and maple syrup with honey.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Chocolate Magic Cake
- Knefah Cups
- Dutch chocolate pudding
- Steamed date, fig and chocolate puddings with caramel sauce
- Cherry Ripe Balls
- Peppermint Crisp Log
- family sized Apple and raspberry crumble
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Basil pesto
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Smooth Peanut Butter