- 20 g coconut oil
- 100 g Maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 25 g cocoa
- pinch salt
- 260 g rolled oats
- 50 g Shredded coconut
Preheat oven to 150 degrees and line tray with baking paper or silicone mat.
Add coconut oil and maple syrup to bowl for 2 minutes, 60 degrees, speed 2 or until melted.
Add cocoa, vanilla and salt and mix speed 3 for 10 seconds.
Add oats and coconut and mix speed 3 for 10 seconds, using spatula to assist in mixing.
Accessories you need
Coconut oil can be replaced with butter and maple syrup with honey.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Variation Limes puff
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate