- 200 g sweetened condensed milk
- 100 g brown sugar
- 75 g liquid glucose
- 60 g Butter
- 100 g White Choc Bits
- 500 g choc bits
- 60 g Rice Bubbles®
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a square cake pan, with sides of paper extending above the edge for ease of removal.
Combine sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, glucose and butter,
6mins/ 110°C/ sp3.
Add the white choc chips, 2mins/ 60°C/sp3. Set aside.
In a clean, dry bowl, grate the milk choc bits, 10secs/sp9.
Add the Rice Bubbles, 15secs/rev /sp3.
Spread 1/2 the choc-bubble miture on the base of the lined pan.
Cover with the caramel.
Then spread the remaining choc-bubble mixture over the top.
Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours to set.
Cut into slices to serve.
Accessories you need
O...M...G...try stopping at one piece.. :0
Inspired by a reipe by New Idea Food and tweaked to Thermy-speak by me.
If you like a thicker coating of Rice Bubbles/ Chocolate, simply double the mixture and leave the caramel filling the same.
"Thermify me"..your source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Mars Bar Cheesecake
- Violet Crumble Cheesecake