- 4 -6 Butter, croissants
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 65 g sugar
- 300 g cream
- 100 g Milk
- 100 g dark choc bits
- Sifted icing sugar to dust
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Lightly butter a 20 x 30 cm baking dish. Cut croissants horizontally in half. Place in dish, cut side down and in a single layer.
Place sugar in TM bowl and process on speed 9 for 10 secs.
Add cream, milk, eggs and vanilla essence and combine on speed 3 for 30 secs.
Pour over croissants. Top with dark choc bits.
Bake for 20 – 25 min or until custard is just set. Cool for 5 – 10 min. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup