- 4 -6 Butter, croissants
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 65 g sugar
- 300 g cream
- 100 g Milk
- 100 g dark choc bits
- Sifted icing sugar to dust
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Lightly butter a 20 x 30 cm baking dish. Cut croissants horizontally in half. Place in dish, cut side down and in a single layer.
Place sugar in TM bowl and process on speed 9 for 10 secs.
Add cream, milk, eggs and vanilla essence and combine on speed 3 for 30 secs.
Pour over croissants. Top with dark choc bits.
Bake for 20 – 25 min or until custard is just set. Cool for 5 – 10 min. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Bircher Muesli