- 4 -6 Butter, croissants
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 65 g sugar
- 300 g cream
- 100 g Milk
- 100 g dark choc bits
- Sifted icing sugar to dust
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Lightly butter a 20 x 30 cm baking dish. Cut croissants horizontally in half. Place in dish, cut side down and in a single layer.
Place sugar in TM bowl and process on speed 9 for 10 secs.
Add cream, milk, eggs and vanilla essence and combine on speed 3 for 30 secs.
Pour over croissants. Top with dark choc bits.
Bake for 20 – 25 min or until custard is just set. Cool for 5 – 10 min. Dust with icing sugar to serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raspberry Coconut Dessert Bowl
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Protein banana ice cream
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Chocolate summer cups
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Vegan Choc Orange Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Choc Mint Bliss Balls (GF)
- Vegan Banana Protein Pancakes
- Nutella Fudge