- 400 g Dark Chocolate Buttons
- 250 g thickened cream
- 150 g marshmallows, chopped in half
- 150 g Scotch finger biscuits, broken into large chunks
- 150 g chocolate covered honeycomb (quartered), or clinkers (halved)
5h 0minPreparation 5h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper.
2. Add the chocolate to the and grate with the MC on for 5 sec / speed 9.
3. Scrape down sides and add cream to and melt with MC off for 2-3 min / 50° / speed 3.
4. Empty chocolate mix to a large bowl and add chopped marshmallows, biscuits, and honeycomb or clinkers if using. Mix well and empty into lined tin ensuring all chocolate is scraped from bowl with a silicone spatula. You can mix this directly in the TM bowl but due to the size of the pieces it can be a little difficult to get it well combined.
5. Refridgerate the slice for a minimum of 4-5 hours until set. Cut into small squares as this is very rich.
This is a really rich and decadent slice for the adults to enjoy this Easter.
It has been adapted from a Taste.com recipe which I found many years ago and have adapted for the Thermomix. The original recipe was a little too soft to eat easily and so I have adjusted the ratio of the chocolate and cream. If you want an even firmer ganache consitency you can reduce the cream by another 50g to 200g.
You can add your own favourite flavours to the base ganache to tailor this receipe.. For example chopped up cherry ripe, various roasted nuts like peanuts, hazelnuts , almonds, turkish delight or dried fruits could also be added to change the flavour each time you make it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie