- 110 grams Macadamia halves
- 70 grams Raw Honey, Or Maple Syrup
- 50 grams coconut oil
- 280 grams tahini
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1 pinch himalyan salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Goji Berries (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place macadamia halves to mixing bowl and roast 5 min/Varoma//speed1.
Add honey, coconut oil, tahini, cacao powder, cacao nibs, salt and cinnamon and mix 20 sec//speed 5 (or until combined).
Press the mixture into a lined container evenly and refrigerate or freeze for a few hours until set.
Optional: Sprinkle goji berries, other seeds or dried fruit on top. Once set cut into squares and store in the refrigerator.
Chocolate, Macadamia, Tahini BItes
Accessories you need
Next time I make this I am going to experiment with cacao butter and more macadamias.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Buckwheat Porridge (Vegan)
- Banana Oat Vegan Cookies
- Coconut Vanilla Vegan Ice cream
- Datorade - Raw, Vegan Energy Drink
- Fig & Orange Raw Vegan Chocolate
- Rawnola - by Loni Jane
- Vegan Broccoli salad
- Vegan Breakfast Chocolate Mousse
- Green Smoothie Go To
- Raw Avocado Zoodle Vegan Pasta
- Vegan Olive Tapenade
- Sweet Chia Pudding
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Banana, oat and sesame balls
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Protein Balls (Nut Free)
- Protein Balls - Nut Free
- Goodness LCM Bars
- Marathon bliss balls