- 250g milk chocolate melts
- 130g Milk
- 500g thickened cream
- 50g raw sugar
Place butterfly in TM. Add cream and sugar and mix 1 min / speed 3 / MC off.
NB: the time depends on the temperature and freshness of the cream) - watch the video to see the right consistency. //www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwwxe9vLedo
- Gently fold whipped cream through the chocolate mix (in the separate bowl that you have set aside, with aid of spatula), and then pipe immediately into individual bowls or pour into one large bowl.
- Allow to set in fridge for a few hours.
- Decorate with whipped cream and grated chocolate.
For more decadent recipes head over to my website: //thermofun.com/
You can also find me on my facebook page ThermoFun
Chocolate and milk
This recipe has been copied from the Thermomix Benelux Youtube video.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Unfried Rice
- Maple Butter
- Tim Tam Cake
- Lime and Ginger Curd
- Baileys and Chocolate Pannacotta - ThermoFun
- Bacon Jam - ThermoFun
- Zucchini Cake - ThermoFun
- Mars Bar Brownie - ThermoFun
- Coconut Chicken Curry - ThermoFun
- Red Capsicum with Feta and Cashew Chunky Dip - ThermoFun
- Roasted Pumpkin with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Basil with Cashew and Parmesan - ThermoFun
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- The perfect lemon tart
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blackberry Muffins