- 300 grams thickened cream
- 3 tablespoons Drinking chocolate powder
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into in TM bowl, and click butterly into place.
Whip on speed 4 for 20-60 seconds, to a really thick consistancy but not to far as to make butter.
And thats it! Really simple, whip it in a minute dessert. Play around with the taste and quantities, thats all i did. The icing sugar is not nessesary however i did find having the drinking chocolate on its own had a slight bitter taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Cherry ripe ice-cream slice
- Creamy Vanilla Ice-cream
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Quick Cacao & Peppermint Bliss Balls - Nut & Dairy Free
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding