- 300 grams thickened cream
- 3 tablespoons Drinking chocolate powder
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into in TM bowl, and click butterly into place.
Whip on speed 4 for 20-60 seconds, to a really thick consistancy but not to far as to make butter.
And thats it! Really simple, whip it in a minute dessert. Play around with the taste and quantities, thats all i did. The icing sugar is not nessesary however i did find having the drinking chocolate on its own had a slight bitter taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- How to make Caramel Nurungji ( Rice popcorn )
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake