- 300 grams thickened cream
- 3 tablespoons Drinking chocolate powder
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into in TM bowl, and click butterly into place.
Whip on speed 4 for 20-60 seconds, to a really thick consistancy but not to far as to make butter.
And thats it! Really simple, whip it in a minute dessert. Play around with the taste and quantities, thats all i did. The icing sugar is not nessesary however i did find having the drinking chocolate on its own had a slight bitter taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Orange, Blueberry & Nut Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Madarica - Croatian chocolate slice
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- HCG Apple Crisp
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Musk Fudge