- 1 Cup of mixed nuts, I used Almonds, Hazelnuts, Pecans, Cashews, and Walnuts
- 0.5 Cup of sunflower seeds
- 0.5 Cup of organic coconut
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Extra desiccated coconut, To roll nut balls in
8Recipe is created for
1. Process nuts in the Thermomix on speed 9 until fine (about 20 seconds).
2. Add remaining ingredients with one tablespoon of water.
3. Mix on speed 4-5 until mixture comes together.
4. Roll into small balls.
5. Roll into extra coconut.
6. Keep in the fridge.
Chocolate Nut Balls
This has been converted from the book "About Face" by Fleur Whelligan and Kim Morrison
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- Apricot Macadamia Crackers
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Variation Sprouted Buckwheat Bread
- Cranberry Pumpkin Crackers
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- CARLY'S GLUTEN FREE BREAD
- Overnight Apple Oats
- Ultimate GFDF Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Honey Mustard Chicken in 14 mins (non shredding!!)