- 30 g Corn Flour
- 60 g sugar, Raw, Rapadura or Coconut
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 150 g Peanut Butter, I use crunchy give a nutty texture
- 500 g Milk
- 2 eggs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place cornflour, and sugar into mixing bowl and mill10 sec/speed 10.
Add chocolate and mill 8 sec/speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 7 min/80C/speed 4.
For a thicker consistency, cook for a further 1 min/100C/speed 4.
You can also use the automated custard recipe (TM5) adding the peanut butter when you add the chocolate.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Custard
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Lemon Energy Balls
- Healthy Mousse
- Date & almond minty snack balls