- 320 g Plain Chocolate (Broken into pieces)
- 50 g Butter
- 200 g egg whites, (6-7 large eggs)
- 70 g caster sugar
- 20 g rice flour
Rice Flour can be made by milling 20g of rice on Sp 9 for 20-30 seconds.
Caster Suger can be made by grinding sugar on Sp 8 for 8-10 seconds.
Add chocolate and butter to the and melt for 4 mins/ 50degrees/Sp 2. Stopping to scrape down sides of bowl.
Add sugar and 50g of the egg whites. Mix 30 secs / Sp 2.
Turn upto Sp 3 and slowly add remailing egg whites through the TM Lid hole, mix until combined.
Add the rice flour. Mix 30 secs/ Sp 3.
Pour into buttered and sugared oven-proof moulds or ramekins until 2/3's full.
Cook for 6/9 minutes at 180 degrees C with fan / 400 degrees F / Gas Mark 6 - until outside sets and senter is gooey.
This recipe has been taken from the UK Thermomix newsletter and was donated by 2 Michelin Star winning chef John Campbell.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Instant Apple Slice