- 6 medjool dates pitted
- 250 grams Stawberries or Cherries, (Punett) - Fresh or Defrosted
- 125 grams Butter, Unsalted
- 1 egg, Large
- 200 grams Self Raising Flour
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 150 grams brown sugar (see update)
- 1 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
- 1 dash pink salt
- Preheat oven to 200c/180c fan forced
Line 12 hole muffin tray with paper cases
Place pitted dates in TMX bowl chop Speed 8 for 5 seconds
Place strawberries in TMX bowl chop Speed 8 for 10 secs
Scrape down the sides of the bowl
Place cubed butter into TMX bowl heat for 7 minutes at 37c, Speed 1 or until melted
Add egg into TMX bowl mix Speed 4 for 5 seconds
Place self raising flour, cocoa, brown sugar, bi carb soda and dash of salt into TMX bowl Mix Reverse Speed 2 for 30 seconds until all comes together but don’t over mix
Spoon into prepared tray bake for 16 to 20 minutes or until skewer inserted at centre comes out clean
Stand in pan for 5 minutes then transfer to wire to cool
UPDATE: I have successfully made theese with 100g of brown sugar.
Wonderful with Blueberries too.
NOTE: The cheries make for a milder flavour.
Chocolate Strawberry or Cherry Muffins
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk