- 3 Weetbix
- 150 grams SR flour
- 75 grams Coconut
- 160 grams raw sugar
- 20 grams cocoa
- 150 grams Butter
- 60 grams golden syrup
Recipe is created for
Weigh all dry ingredients in bowl and mix for 6 seconds speed 6. Set aside.
Weigh butter and golden syrup and heat for 3 minutes 90 C speed 3.
Once butter has melted. Set timer 1 minute Gradually add dry ingredients through opening in TM lid. Mix until combined. Press into lined slice tin. Bake for 15 minutes 160 C. Allow to cool and ice with chocolate icing and refridgerate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Apricot & Date Balls
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge