- 3 Weetbix
- 150 grams SR flour
- 75 grams Coconut
- 160 grams raw sugar
- 20 grams cocoa
- 150 grams Butter
- 60 grams golden syrup
8Recipe is created for
Weigh all dry ingredients in bowl and mix for 6 seconds speed 6. Set aside.
Weigh butter and golden syrup and heat for 3 minutes 90 C speed 3.
Once butter has melted. Set timer 1 minute Gradually add dry ingredients through opening in TM lid. Mix until combined. Press into lined slice tin. Bake for 15 minutes 160 C. Allow to cool and ice with chocolate icing and refridgerate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)