- 3 Weetbix
- 150 grams SR flour
- 75 grams Coconut
- 160 grams raw sugar
- 20 grams cocoa
- 150 grams Butter
- 60 grams golden syrup
8Recipe is created for
Weigh all dry ingredients in bowl and mix for 6 seconds speed 6. Set aside.
Weigh butter and golden syrup and heat for 3 minutes 90 C speed 3.
Once butter has melted. Set timer 1 minute Gradually add dry ingredients through opening in TM lid. Mix until combined. Press into lined slice tin. Bake for 15 minutes 160 C. Allow to cool and ice with chocolate icing and refridgerate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars