- 110 g Coconut
- 100 g sweetened condensed milk
- 160 g icing sugar
- 250 g dried apricots
- 100 g icing sugar, for rolling
8Recipe is created for
Chop apricots for 10 sec speed 9
Add all othe ingredients and combine for 12 sec speed 8
Roll teaspoons of mixture into small balls
Roll in icing sugar
** this recipe can be frozen **
Christmas Apricot Balls
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Bel’s Satay Chicken
- Butter cake with a hint of coconut and green tea
- Cornflake crunchies
- The Daily Mix - Nut Free Bliss Balls
- Unicorn balls
- Heavenly Chocolate Fudge Protein Slice
- Easy Coconut Tea Cake
- Chewy Rice Bubble and Sultana Cookies