- 150 g Shredded coconut
- 100 g Mixed seeds
- 8 --- mejool dates (pitted)
- 1 tablespoon Cacao powder raw
- 60 g dried cranberries
- 50 g coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon.
- Shredded coconut, to roll balls in
30h 0minPreparation 30h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mill seeds at speed 9 for 10 secondsAdd coconut and dates and mix speed 8 for 10 secondsAdd other ingredients mix speed 5 for 10 secondsRoll into balls, roll in extra coconut and sprinkle withnutmeg and cinnamon
Christmas Bliss Balls - guilt free
This recipe produces a healthy version to the old truffles that used to grace our Christmas tables. Rich in sees and flavoured with coconut, dates and cranberries, they are a fulfilling festive snack.
You can adjust the amount to cocoa to make it richer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc peanut butter balls
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies