- 450 g mixed dried fruit
- 500 g panettone
- 100 g white chocolate
- 60 g unsalted butter
- 125 g sherry or brandy
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 100 g white chocolate
- 150 g cream
- 200 g mixed berries, fresh or frozen
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line a 1.5 litre pudding or glass bowl with plastic wrap, leaving plenty overhanging
2. Put roughly torn up panettone in TM bowl process 5 sec/speed 8. Set aside
3. Melt chocolate and butter, 3 minutes/60 C/speed 3.
4. Add all other ingredients including panettone to bowl and mix 1 minute/speed 2
5. Scrape down sides and repeat till all well combined
6. Spoon into the lined bowl and press down to compress mixture. Cover with overhanging plastic wrap and then chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
7. For the glaze, place chocolate into bowl and grate 6 sec, speed 8. Add cream and melt 2-3 minutes/50 C/speed 3. Set aside to cool then drizzle over unmouded pudding and top with freah or frozen berries.
8. Alternatively serve pudding with brandy cream (from Festive Flavour cookbook).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef hotpot
- Lemon biscottini
- Super moist chocolate cake (gluten and dairy free and no added sugar)
- Moist chocolate beetroot cake
- Middle eastern syrup cupcakes
- Malteser cupcakes
- Cheesecake brownies
- Buttermilk sorbet
- Chocolate and pear cake
- Peanut butter and dark chocolate cookies
- Continental layer cake
- Ricotta gnocchi with tomato sauce
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Mint & Feta Dips
- Dianne sauce
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce