- 30 g brown sugar
- 50 g sugar
- 3 egg yolks
- 300 g cream
- 300 g Milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and cook for 9 minutes at 80degC on speed 3-4.
Cool before pouring into saucepan or Thermoserver to freeze
Once frozen return to TM bowl and churn for 30-40 seconds on speed 9.
If necessary you can churn again and re-freeze for icecream that will be easier to scoop.
Next time I would cut the sugar back by about half as it was quite sweet.
I used light cream and hi-lo milk for a lower fat icecream.
I took this from the Budget Busters cook book as well and served it with the $4 Choc Mud Cake. My family and guests were happy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- Gunnadoo's healthier allergy-friendly bars
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Allergy Friendly Banana Bread
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Nut-Free Granola Bars
- Choc raspberry brownies
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Nanna's Pasties
- Pork Bun
- Cheesecake Brownie