- 250 grams Cream Cheese (full cream)
- 160 grams Butter
- 180 grams raw icing or castor sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Add all ingredients to bowl and mix speed 5 for 30 seconds or until smooth.
Scrape sides of bowl, then mix on speed 5 for further 15 seconds.
Put in to piping bag and ice away (try not to eat too much as you go).
Accessories you need
This was enough for me to liberally ice 15 muffins.
I put this onto Carrot & Walnut Muffins.
Use full fat cream cheese. Lite cream cheese ends up too soft.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Nanna's Tea Cake
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)
- Choc mint cheese cake
- Quick fruit sponge
- Pretty in pink - ruby chocolate dessert
- Strawberry Cheesecake - no bake
- Classic chocolate fudge
- Vegan Peanut Butter/Caramel Sauce
- Green Goodness Chocolate Brownie Balls - Paleo & Vegan
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls