- 250 grams Cream Cheese (full cream)
- 160 grams Butter
- 180 grams raw icing or castor sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Add all ingredients to bowl and mix speed 5 for 30 seconds or until smooth.
Scrape sides of bowl, then mix on speed 5 for further 15 seconds.
Put in to piping bag and ice away (try not to eat too much as you go).
Accessories you need
This was enough for me to liberally ice 15 muffins.
I put this onto Carrot & Walnut Muffins.
Use full fat cream cheese. Lite cream cheese ends up too soft.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE