- 400 ml of coconut milk frozen into ice cube trays (smaller ice cube trays are recommended)
- 100 g sugar, (or to taste)
- 1 egg white
- 150 g passionfruit, /mango/pineapple
- Mint to garnish
Place sugar in bowl and pulverize for 10 seconds
on speed 9 to create icing sugar
Add half of the frozen coconut milk to the bowl
and crush on speed 9 for 30 seconds
Add egg white and remaining coconut milk cubes
to the bowl and crush on speed 9 for 30 seconds
Insert butterfly and mix for 1 minute on speed 4
until light and fluffy.
Serve immediately and garnish
with passionfruit and or slivers of mango and pineapple and a touch of finely
Accessories you need
Once frozen the coconut milk/cream is very hard, so rather than add large ice cubes to the TM, you're recipe will come together faster with smaller ice cubes of coconut milk/cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge