- 400 ml of coconut milk frozen into ice cube trays (smaller ice cube trays are recommended)
- 100 g sugar, (or to taste)
- 1 egg white
- 150 g passionfruit, /mango/pineapple
- Mint to garnish
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar in bowl and pulverize for 10 seconds
on speed 9 to create icing sugar
Add half of the frozen coconut milk to the bowl
and crush on speed 9 for 30 seconds
Add egg white and remaining coconut milk cubes
to the bowl and crush on speed 9 for 30 seconds
Insert butterfly and mix for 1 minute on speed 4
until light and fluffy.
Serve immediately and garnish
with passionfruit and or slivers of mango and pineapple and a touch of finely
Accessories you need
Once frozen the coconut milk/cream is very hard, so rather than add large ice cubes to the TM, you're recipe will come together faster with smaller ice cubes of coconut milk/cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Butter Fudge
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Banana, coconut and choc chip Ice cream - vegan, egg free, DF
- 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- Guilt-free vegan Chocolate Balls
- Rocky Road
- Ice Cream Sandwich Cookies
- Macha Blancmange
- Strawberry and pear pancakes
- Orange and Poppy Seed Energy Balls
- Sticky Date Baked Cheesecake
- 4 ingredient Crunchie Ice Cream Sandwiches