- 400 ml of coconut milk frozen into ice cube trays (smaller ice cube trays are recommended)
- 100 g sugar, (or to taste)
- 1 egg white
- 150 g passionfruit, /mango/pineapple
- Mint to garnish
8Recipe is created for
Place sugar in bowl and pulverize for 10 seconds
on speed 9 to create icing sugar
Add half of the frozen coconut milk to the bowl
and crush on speed 9 for 30 seconds
Add egg white and remaining coconut milk cubes
to the bowl and crush on speed 9 for 30 seconds
Insert butterfly and mix for 1 minute on speed 4
until light and fluffy.
Serve immediately and garnish
with passionfruit and or slivers of mango and pineapple and a touch of finely
Accessories you need
Once frozen the coconut milk/cream is very hard, so rather than add large ice cubes to the TM, you're recipe will come together faster with smaller ice cubes of coconut milk/cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Raw Choc Orange Fudge
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Hot Cross Bun Bliss Balls
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- No Melt Buttercream icing for the Tropics
- Gut Loving Strawberry & Coconut Gummies
- The Best Buttercream Icing
- Lemon Lime Bliss Balls, Dairy Free, Vegan, DoTerra
- Salted Caramilk Slice
- Mini Choc-Raspberry Tarts
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Penny’s protein packed choc chip cookies
- Raspberry tartlets
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Steamed Port Dumplings
- Hunters Swiss Meringue Buttercream
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf