- 1 tablespoon Shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon Flaxseeds (Linseeds)
- 1 tablespoon Pepita Seeds (pumpkin)
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower Seeda
- 1/2 tablespoon Goji Berries
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Cooking for 2 person Cooking for single person Easy Appetizer Dessert Side dish Starter
Add all ingredients into TM bowl
Chop on sp.7-8 until desired texture is reached (usually 10-20secs)
1. The quantities may be proportionally increased as required but time may need to be extended
2. Amend quantities to suit taste but keep in mind that goji berries have a strong flavour
3. May be made and stored in the pantry but due to the oil content of seeds, it may discolour or go rancid so best to make-use as required
4. Tastes lovely over yoghurt, ice cream or cream based desserts
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard