- 1 tablespoon Shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon Flaxseeds (Linseeds)
- 1 tablespoon Pepita Seeds (pumpkin)
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower Seeda
- 1/2 tablespoon Goji Berries
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Cooking for 2 person Cooking for single person Easy Appetizer Dessert Side dish Starter
Add all ingredients into TM bowl
Chop on sp.7-8 until desired texture is reached (usually 10-20secs)
Accessories you need
1. The quantities may be proportionally increased as required but time may need to be extended
2. Amend quantities to suit taste but keep in mind that goji berries have a strong flavour
3. May be made and stored in the pantry but due to the oil content of seeds, it may discolour or go rancid so best to make-use as required
4. Tastes lovely over yoghurt, ice cream or cream based desserts
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Hidden health pancakes