- 250 g full cream milk
- 150 g raw sugar
- 500 g cream
- Pinch salt
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 75 g unsalted butter, Room Temp
- 90 g brown sugar
- 45 g sugar
- 30 g cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 100 g flour
- 85 g chocolate chips
11h 0minPreparation 11h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and cook 9 min/90`C/speed 2
Pour mixture into a shallow freezer safe dish or ice cube trays. Allow to cool for 20 minutes and then freeze for at least 8 hrs or overnight.
Place butter, brown sugar, raw sugar, vanilla and cream into mixing bowl, mix 2 min/speed 3.
Add flour and salt and mix 40 sec/speed 4
Add Chocolate chips and stir 30 sec/speed 2
Refrigerate for 30 min, remove and rolls balls into ½ tsp size balls.
Remove ice cream from freezer and allow to sit in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Cut or break icecream into 4cm pieces. Crush 20 sec/speed 6, then mix for 10 sec/speed 4.
Stir through cookie dough pieces, serve immediately or return to freezer.
Bring it together
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Japanese Devilled Eggs
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice