- 100 g raw sugar
- 50 g dark chocolate - 70% cocoa, broken into pieces
- 30 g cacao powder
- 300 g Cranberries, if frozen allow to thaw
- 1 egg white
- 700 g ice cubes
Add sugar, chocolate and cacoa to the TM bowl and mill 20 secs | speed 9
Add the cranberries and egg white and chop 10 secs | speed 6
Add the ice cubes and churn 1.5 mins | speed 9. You may need to stir with your spatula through the lid.
Serve immediately and garnish with shaved chocolate or with a few mint leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet