- 375 grams Kataifi pastry
- 375 grams condensed milk
- 4 level tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 level tbsp plain flour
- 750 grams water
- 250 grams unsalted butter
- 1 --- Lotus biscuit, Packet
- 1 condensed milk, Caramel
- 1 level tbsp Rose Water
- 1 level tbsp Orange Blossom Water
- pistachio nut, For garnish (crushed)
- rose petal, Optional for garnsish
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Place half the packet of kataifi in mixing bowl mix on speed 7 for 7 seconds or until fine.
- repeat step with other half of Kataifi
- Place half the butter in a pot and melt add Half the kataifi until Golden and crunchy , repeat with the other half.
- Blitz the lotus biscuit on speed 7 till fine and mix with the Kataifi
- Add the condensed milk, water corn flour, and flour rose water and orange blossom water and use the thickening option on TM6 allow to cool before using.
- Add kataifi mixture, followed by cooled cream and top with caramel, repeat step and decorate with pistachio and rose petals(optional) this can be done in a tray or cups can be used.
(To keep crunch serve straight away)
Accessories you need
I have placed the picture of the Kataifi , it can be found in fruit shop, middle eastern grocers and also some Woolworths of Coles in the fridge section.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls
- Raw Lemon Slice
- DATE & COCONUT BLISS BALLS
- CARAMEL GINGER FUDGE
- Strawberry Bliss Balls
- Caramel Hemp Protein Balls
- Dans frozen treats Variation Frozen Mango Bars...
- Dans Nuts. Doughnuts that is. Variation Jam Ball Donuts.
- Dairy and Egg free Chocolate Custard
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Cheesy Knefeh
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Pistachio mafrouke with clotted cream
- Chicken lasagne
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Mjadra (lentil rice)
- Kaak bkhamis (Thursday bread)
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Pecan Pie
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Raisin bread