- 375 grams Kataifi pastry
- 375 grams condensed milk
- 4 level tbsp Corn Flour
- 2 level tbsp plain flour
- 750 grams water
- 250 grams unsalted butter
- 1 --- Lotus biscuit, Packet
- 1 condensed milk, Caramel
- 1 level tbsp Rose Water
- 1 level tbsp Orange Blossom Water
- pistachio nut, For garnish (crushed)
- rose petal, Optional for garnsish
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- Place half the packet of kataifi in mixing bowl mix on speed 7 for 7 seconds or until fine.
- repeat step with other half of Kataifi
- Place half the butter in a pot and melt add Half the kataifi until Golden and crunchy , repeat with the other half.
- Blitz the lotus biscuit on speed 7 till fine and mix with the Kataifi
- Add the condensed milk, water corn flour, and flour rose water and orange blossom water and use the thickening option on TM6 allow to cool before using.
- Add kataifi mixture, followed by cooled cream and top with caramel, repeat step and decorate with pistachio and rose petals(optional) this can be done in a tray or cups can be used.
(To keep crunch serve straight away)
Accessories you need
I have placed the picture of the Kataifi , it can be found in fruit shop, middle eastern grocers and also some Woolworths of Coles in the fridge section.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Cheesy Knefeh
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- EJJA ( Lebanese Egg Fritters)
- Pistachio mafrouke with clotted cream
- Chicken lasagne
- Houda’s kid friendly potato salad
- Mjadra (lentil rice)
- Kaak bkhamis (Thursday bread)
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou