- 115 grams cream cheese (room temperature)
- 450 grams Powdered Sugar
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon Peppermint Oil
- food colouring of choice
Put all ingredients into the mixing bowl and combine on speed 7 until the 'dough' comes together (approx 20-30 secs).
Roll approx 1/2 teaspoon of the dough into a ball (or size to your liking).
Lay the balls out on a tray lined with wax/baking paper (or use your thermomat). Flatten slightly with a fork.
Continue until all the dough is used up.
Let mints air dry, flipping them over intermittently to encourage even drying.
The mints will be dry on the outside but still soft on the inside.
*this recipe has been adapted for thermomix from cupcakevixens.com
Make the dough - that's it!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen