- 2 egg yolks
- 250 g Milk
- 130 g sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean, paste
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 250 g + cream
all ingredients except 1 lot of 250g cream into TM bowl and cook for 5 minutes at 80ºC on speed 4.
into large metal tray and cool to room temperature in fridge before placing in
freezer for up to 4 hours.
up ice cream and return to clean TM bowl. Blend for 30 seconds on speed 7.
Insert Butterfly and add remaining
cream. Whip for 40-60 seconds on speed 4. Return ice cream to tray and place
in freezer until well frozen.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats