- 220 g Toasted Hazelnuts
- 85 g Crio Bru Cocoa Grounds
- --- Grated rind of an orange
- 2 tsp Cointreau or triple sec
- 20 g Raw Sugar or Rapidura
- 250 Medjool Dates, de-seeded
Recipe is created for
Toast coconut in a ceramic dish in the microwave in 3 or 4 x 30 seconds bursts. Stir in between. Leave to cool.
Place hazelnuts into TM and blend on speed 8 for 20 to 30 seconds.
Add all other ingredients, except coconut and process for 10 to 15 seconds on speed 9.
Check for consistency and process in 10 second bursts if needed.
Do not over process or the nuts will release their oil.
Roll into balls and roll in toasted coconut.
Crio Bliss Balls
Instead of orange rind, try a teaspoon of pure vanilla. Add Crème De Cacao instead of Cointreau.
Use any other toasted nuts such as almonds, pecans, cashews or walnuts. Try using maple syrup instead of sugar if using walnuts or pecans.
Use salted nuts for a different twist.
Add a pinch of chilli powder.
Remove some of the Crio Brü grounds and replace with an equal quantity of Crio Brü chocolate coated cocoa beans.
Roll in melted Belgian Chocolate instead of toasted coconut.
You can substitute Crio Bru with raw cacao.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Apple Almond Tart
- Kids healthy chocolate custard
- Wild Orange Chocolate Mousse Slice
- 5 eggs version swiss roll
- Keto Cheesecake
- Vegan Carrot Cake - Jolanta's version
- Classic Waffles
- Healthy and Quick Apple Dessert
- Variation Lemon Meringue Pies (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar free)
- Easy Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- Vanilla icecream + variations.
- ThermoGourmand Sweet and Savoury Curried Sausages
- ThermoGourmand Orange Cake
- ThermoGourmand Baked Crumble Topping
- Creamy Curried Cauliflower Salad
- ThermoGourmand Polish Coleslaw
- Low Carb Crumb Mix
- ThermoGourmand Special Not Fried Rice
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- French Onion Soup Mix
- ThermoGourmand Everyday White Bread
- ThermoGourmand Monte Carlo Biscuits
- Salmon Rilletes