- 1 vanilla bean
- 600 g Milk
- 200 g cream
- 100 g Coconut sugar
- 6 egg yolks
- 250 g mixed dried fruit
- 50 g Brandy or Cointreau
Place mixed fruit and Brandy or Cointreau in a bowl and soak overnight.
Scrape the vanilla pod and add the seeds to the mixing bowl. Add all other ingredients. Cook for 8 minutes, at 90 degrees on speed 2.
Place mixture in a container with a lid and place in the freezer for 10 hours. Remove the mixture and cut into rough cubes. Put half of the mixture back in the bowl and mix for 20 seconds on speed 6 and then for 10 seconds on speed 4. Repeat this step with the other half of the mixture.
At this time, add the soaked mixed fruit into the bowl and mix on speed 4, REVERSE for approximately 10 seconds.
Icecream can be served immediately or placed into moulds and frozen again for later use.
This recipe works just as well with chocolate icecream too. I used chocolate icecream in the recipe that is pictured.
Recipe can be made easily in the TM31 or the TM5
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Lavender Icecream
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- White Nectarine & Pink Lady Sorbet
- Gluten Free Fruit Crumble
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Easy Pancakes
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Banana Spelt Muffins