- 1 egg
- 55 g sugar
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 20 g Butter
- 250 g Milk
Recipe is created for
Place all the ingredients in the bowl and cook for 5 minutes speed 4 at 90 degrees.
This is a combination of recipes with the egg, butter and corn flour replacing the custard powder.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Impossible Pie
- Notella Bliss Balls
- CREAMED RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Apple Protein Balls
- Gingerbread Waffles with (or without) Toffee Sauce
- Caramilk White Christmas Slice
- Variation Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Mars Bar Slice ( No Bake)
- Crunchy fritters batter (Pisang/Cempedak goreng rangup)
- Sticky Date Puddings
- Vegan Caramel Cups
- Bubur Sumsum