- 1 egg
- 55 g sugar
- 2 tablespoons Corn Flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 20 g Butter
- 250 g Milk
Recipe is created for
Place all the ingredients in the bowl and cook for 5 minutes speed 4 at 90 degrees.
This is a combination of recipes with the egg, butter and corn flour replacing the custard powder.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Apple Almond Tart
- Kids healthy chocolate custard
- Wild Orange Chocolate Mousse Slice
- 5 eggs version swiss roll
- Keto Cheesecake
- Vegan Carrot Cake - Jolanta's version
- Classic Waffles
- Healthy and Quick Apple Dessert
- Variation Lemon Meringue Pies (Gluten, Dairy and Refined Sugar free)
- Easy Vegan Chocolate Mousse
- Vanilla icecream + variations.