- 100 grams rice
- 35 grams raw sugar
- 100 grams coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- few drops Pandan essence
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams palm sugar
- 150 grams Freshly grated or desicated coconut
- 1 fresh pandan leaf
- 100 g water
Mill rice and sugar 20 sec/speed 9.
Add eggs, coconut milk, salt and pandan essence in TM Bowl. Mix 30 sec/speed 9. Batter should be a very liquid consistency.
Heat a non-stick pan over low heat. For each pancake, pour 4 tablespoons of the batter into pan and cook for 2 minutes, or until top is just set. Turn the pancake over and cook for a further minute. Repeat until all batter has been used and let pancakes cool to room temperature.
Place palm sugar in bowl and chop 3 secs/speed 5. Add water and pandan leaf cook 5 min/100C//. Leave to cool for 5 mins.
Place sugar syrup and grate coconut in bowl, mix 5 secs/speed 3/
Place 2-3 Tablespoons on pancake and fold like a springroll.
Dadar (Coconut pandan pancake)
Accessories you need
Pandan can be easily found frozen in Asian grocers. Often known as ‘Asian Vanilla’ it has long, bright green leaves and a sweet, unique flavour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Chocolate Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Whipped Cream
- Lou'skitchen Silverbeet & Cheese GOZLEME
- Lou'sKitchen cinnamon scrolls
- Kiwi Jelly Slice
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Peppermnt Slice
- Old fashioned favourite - Jam and coconut slice
- Creamy Mushroom Pies
- Creamy tomato mushroom spaghetti
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Egg and Bacon Pie
- Peach Galette
- Pepesan Ikan (grilled fish in banana leaves)
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Crunchy French baguettes