- 500 g Oat Milk, or other dairy free milk
- 200 g coconut cream
- 100 g sugar, or swap for agave or similar syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 banana's
- 1 pinch Vanilla Exract
- 1 pinch salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all of the ingredients into the bowl of the Thermomix. Cook for 7 mins / 80° / sp 4.
Pour mixture into a large flat dish that will fit into the freezer. Freeze for about 4 hours and then cut into cubes and return frozen cubes to the Thermomix bowl.
Blitz for 20 secs / sp 9. Scrape down sides of the bowl and then reblitz for another 20 secs / sp 9.
Pour into a 1 litre container and freeze for another 4 hours or until firm.
This does freeze quite solid but I find if I take it out of the freezer for at least 10 minutes prior to serving, I'm able to scoop the ice cream easily.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Vanilla Fudge
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies