- 200 grams Dark Maltesers, and extra to garnish
- 1 bottle thickened cream, (600ml)
- 1 heaped tablespoon sugar
- 1 heaped tablespoon cocoa
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add maltesers to bowl and blitz for 5 seconds on speed 7. Empty into a bowl and set aside.
2. Without cleaning the bowl, insert butterfly into bowl. Add thickened cream, cocoa and sugar and tip crushed maltesers back on top.
3. Whip for 10 seconds Speed 4 and check.
4. If needed - whip a further 5 seconds and repeat until thick and whipped - be really careful not to over whip as mousse will seperate.
5. Eat as is or chill for 30 mins ( the flavours do develop when chilled).
6. Garnish with extra maltesers before serving
Accessories you need
You can substitute Dark Malteasers for milk Malteasers, Violet Crumble, Tim Tams or any crumbly type chocolate that you like!
This is a variation of an awesome recipe I found on the RC so full credit to the OP - I have just changed things a little as I found this timing and ingredients ratio worked better for me
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Oats, hazelnut, banana, chocolate chips muesli bar
- nutella custard
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Lemon Cake Bliss Balls
- Zilm Chocolate Coconut Balls
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Krispy Kreme Style Vegan Doughnuts
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- All in One Curried Sausages, Mash & Vegies with VEGAN option
- 3 Cheese Macaroni
- Creamy Fettucine