- 120 grams Cornflakes
- 125 grams Butter
- 70 grams brown sugar or rapadura, (or Honey/ Maple Syrup)
- 80 grams Almonds raw
- 150 grams Dates pitted
- 80 grams Ginger (Crystalised)
- 100 grams dark chocolate 70%
- 100 grams coconut oil
Line approx 30cm x 15cm Slice Tray with Baking paper
Add Dates, Almonds and Ginger to TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 4.5
DO NOT WASH BOWL
Add Butter and Sugar and melt on speed 1 at 60 degrees for 3 mins.
Add Dates, Almonds and Ginger back to bowl and then add Cornflakes.
Mix on Reverse speed 3 for 30 seconds untill well combined.
Pour into prepared tin and press down flat into all the corners.
Place in Fridge for 30 minutes to set.
Add Chocolate (broken into small pieces )and Coconut Oil to Bowl.
Melt together on 50 degrees for 4 ins speed 1-2 until well melted.
Pour over chilled Slice and Chill again for 45 mins to an hour until well set.
Slice and Enjoy
Date and Ginger Slice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)
- Avocado, Pecan and Date Breakfast Spread
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Clean Snickers Slice
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation Limes puff
- Banana Cake (Women's Weekly Recipe)
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Milky Bar Cheesecake