- 100 grams walnuts
- 100 grams Cashews
- 100 grams almonds
- 50 grams rolled oats
- 100 grams dried apricots
- 150 grams pitted dates
- 100 grams pitted prunes
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 level teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 30 grams honey
- 90 grams Desiccated Coconut
Recipe is created for
Place walnuts, cashew and almonds in TM Bowl at Veroma Temperature speed 1 for 10 minutes
Pulse until finely chopped
Place apricots, dates and prunes into TM Bowl and"Closed lid" Pulse until chopped
Add nuts and remaining ingredients . Put dial to speed 4 for 1 minute..until it forms a paste
Use moisened hands and make into balls and then roll in coconut.
You can make them what ever size you like.
Date and Nut Balls
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cacao Protein Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Chocolate Rice Bubble Slice
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6
- Weetbix Slice
- Tiny Teddies
- Even Healthier Wheatbix Slice