- 100 grams dates
- 100 grams water
- 1 level teaspoon bicarb soda
- 220 grams Self Raising Flour, ( I use Gluten Free )
- 1 banana
- 50 grams Shredded coconut, plus extra to garnish
- 2 heaped tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 heaped tablespoons coconut oil
- 100 grams Rice, Almond or soy milk
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 170 and line a loaf or cake tin with baking paper.
Place dates in TM bowl and chop for - 5sec/speed 5.
Add water and Bicarb and cook for - 3min/100/speed 1
Add rest of ingredients except for coconut garnish and mix for - 10sec/speed 5.
Pour batter into prepared tin, add coconut garnish and cook in oven for 40-50min until skewer comes out clean. Leave in tin for 5 min and then cool on a wire rack. Yummy served warm!!
Accessories you need
This cake works using butter and cows milk too, with the same quantities used here.
This cake is delicious, light and moist and caramel flavoured due to the combo of dates and banana.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls
- thermogeek tomato chilli chutney
- thermogeek Pina Colada Sorbet
- This is it thermogeek bolognese sauce
- Thermogeek Spiced Baked Pear Sorbet
- Thermogeek Sauerkraut
- Thermogeek Supergreens Pesto
- Thermogeek Avo Whip
- Thermogeek Green Mango, Beetroot and Cabbage Salad
- Thermogeek Cacao Dream with Raspberries
- Thermogeek Cardamon Mandarin and Mango Fruity Dream
- Ultimate Green Smoothie!!!!!!
- Gluten Free Bolognese and Zucchini Pizza
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- FNG Bar
- Paleo Banana & Walnut Muffins
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Chickpea Dosa
- Chicken and Corn Risotto