- 100 grams dates
- 100 grams water
- 1 level teaspoon bicarb soda
- 220 grams Self Raising Flour, ( I use Gluten Free )
- 1 banana
- 50 grams Shredded coconut, plus extra to garnish
- 2 heaped tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 heaped tablespoons coconut oil
- 100 grams Rice, Almond or soy milk
- 2 eggs
Preheat oven to 170 and line a loaf or cake tin with baking paper.
Place dates in TM bowl and chop for - 5sec/speed 5.
Add water and Bicarb and cook for - 3min/100/speed 1
Add rest of ingredients except for coconut garnish and mix for - 10sec/speed 5.
Pour batter into prepared tin, add coconut garnish and cook in oven for 40-50min until skewer comes out clean. Leave in tin for 5 min and then cool on a wire rack. Yummy served warm!!
Accessories you need
This cake works using butter and cows milk too, with the same quantities used here.
This cake is delicious, light and moist and caramel flavoured due to the combo of dates and banana.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats Vanilla Slice
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- thermogeek tomato chilli chutney
- thermogeek Pina Colada Sorbet
- This is it thermogeek bolognese sauce
- Thermogeek Spiced Baked Pear Sorbet
- Thermogeek Sauerkraut
- Thermogeek Supergreens Pesto
- Thermogeek Avo Whip
- Thermogeek Green Mango, Beetroot and Cabbage Salad
- Thermogeek Cacao Dream with Raspberries
- Thermogeek Cardamon Mandarin and Mango Fruity Dream
- Ultimate Green Smoothie!!!!!!
- Gluten Free Bolognese and Zucchini Pizza