- 180 g dates, pitted
- 120 g Butter
- 1 egg
- 170 g raw sugar
- 80 g Coconut
- 160 g Self Raising Flour
Preheat oven to 180C
Place dates in bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 8. Set aside.
Place butter in bowl, melt 2 minutes/60 C/ speed 3
Add all other ingredients and mix 15 seconds/speed 3 until combined, using spatula if required.
Press into lightly greased slice tin and bake for 20 minutes until golden
Leave to cool slightly, remove from tray and slice to serve.
Try replacing the dates with other dried fruits or adding ginger for a variation.
This recipe is a family favourite first made by my mother and then converted by my daughter for the Thermomix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Oat and Date Bites
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Potato Soup
- Veg Sandwich
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves