- 500 grams walnuts, 2 cups
- 250 grams Shredded coconut, 1 cup
- 500 grams Medjool Dates- pitted, 2 cups
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract Paste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Process walnuts and shredded coconut, "Closed lid" , 30secs, speed 7, until crumbly.
Add dates, coconut oil, vanilla, sea salt, "Closed lid" , 30secs, speed 7, until uniform batter is formed.
Scoop the batter by heaping tablespoons, then roll bewtween your hand to form balls. Arrange them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then place in the freezer to set for at least an hour before serving.
Accessories you need
Store the balls in a sealed container in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for an even longer shelf life.
For a gourmet-looking truffle, roll them in shredded coconut or cocoa powder before chilling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Val's Pavlova
- Estelles Apple Crumble
- Vegan GF Homemade Chocolates
- Nut-free Bliss Balls
- Taste Christmas Cake
- Keto Chocolate Nut Seed balls
- Baked Lemon Curd Cheesecake/s
- MINT CHOC-CHIP NANAIMO BARS
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Wholesome Choco Fix Balls