- 3cups plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 150 g Butter
- 300 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Measure flour, salt and baking powder into a large mixing bowl, mix and set aside
In the TM, cream together butter and sugar 3mins, sp5. Scraping down occasionally.
Add egg and vanilla to TM bowl. Mix sp4 until combined.
With TM still running, add flour mixture a bit at a time through hole in lid. Continue on sp4 until dough is combined.
Spread plastic wrap on counter and tip dough onto wrap. Wrap well (no gaps) and chill in fridge for at least 1 hour (overnight is fine). Dough can be frozen at this stage.
Preheat oven to 180C
lightly flour thermomat (or clean surface), roll out dough to desired thickness (try not to make too thin - approx 8mm works well).
Cut out shapes and place on a lined baking tray.
Bake in middle of oven for approx 8 mins (or until they no longer look wet).
Preparing the dough
Making and baking
Accessories you need
Un-iced cookies can be frozen.
If dough is too hard when you take it out of the fridge, work with hands until it softens enough to roll (don't let it soften too much).
For a yummy icing - try using the TM salted caramel sauce (just cook it for the extra time suggested): //www.recipecommunity.com.au/recipes/salted-caramel-sauce/24475
This recipe has been converted from here: //www.salttree.net/2011/10/delightful-soft-sugar-cookies.html
All credit goes to them. They are delicious!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Low carb fathead dough
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Zopf (Swiss Milk Bread)
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC