- 200 grams good quality chocolate
- 2 eggs
- 2 level tablespoons cornflour
- 200 grams cream
- 300 grams Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put chocolate in jug and grate 5secs/Spd8.
Add alol other ingredients and cook 7mins/90deg/Spd4.
You can use any flavour chocolate you like. Caramel or peppermint are favourites here.
This custard goes quite thick and almost mousse-like once chilled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramel fudge
- Fig and almond bliss balls
- Forest Moss Cake
- Caramilk Cheesecake variant
- Tim Tam Truffle Balls
- Soph’s easy vanilla yoghurt
- Keto Ice Cream
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Doner Kebabs
- Paleo Choc Banana Muffins (grain free, gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free)
- Chocolate Meringue Biscuits
- Sticky Wings
- Chocolate Oreo Ice Cream
- Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- Wholemeal Bread
- Green Veg Soup (aka Grinch Soup)
- Cornflake & Sultana Cookies
- Weetbix Slice
- Caramel fudge
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Drunken Dessert Dip
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Seafood Curry Laksa
- Easy Peasy Creamy Scones
- Coffee chiffon cake with mocha ganache
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base