- 1 Tart case, See other recipes
- 12 egg yolks
- 800 grams cream
- 110 grams sugar
40h 0minPreparation 40h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- For the filling, combine all the ingredients on speed 5"Counter-clockwise operation" in the thermomix bowl."Closed lid"
- Pass through a fine sieve.
- Fill the pastry cases.
- Bake at 90°C for one hour until firm, but still wobbly. When cooked, rest for 20 minutes and finish with some grated nutmeg.
Accessories you need
This goes great with any fruit compote .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Walnut Crescent Cookies
- Best Ever Banana Cake with Frosting
- South African Milk Food - Frummel Melkkos
- Chloe’s Caramel Fudge
- Nutri-Grain Bars
- Banana & Plum Breakfast Bars
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Spicy Tea (Masala Chai)
- Green Goddess Dressing (sour cream & mayo)
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Tessas Bread Rolls
- Weetbix slice